Home Holiday Safety
Home Holiday Safety
Burglar Proof Your Holiday Home!Whether you’re ready or not, the holidays are here. The below are simple suggestions, yet taking time in the present could help you avoid losing your presents later!
- Always lock up your home and automobiles, even if only stepping away for a few moments.
- With home and autos, keep valuables out of sight. Put items in trunk before your next destination so theives don't see you placing them there.
- Keep holiday gifts and other valuables out of sight from the outside of your home.
- Have an extra set of keys with a trusted friend or neighbor; never have a key under a mat or other 'secret' hiding place as they are not so secret to theives.
- Keep entryways, pathways, stairwells, porches and yards well lit.
- Make sure the locks on all windows and doors are in perfect working order.
- Keep important paperwork in a safety deposit box.
- If you will be away, make sure your home has 'lived-in' look: ask neighbor to mow lawn; temporarily stop deliveries; use timers and home automation devices.
- Be a good neighbor to others: Contact the police if you notice suspicious activity.
Welcome to our Blog!2019-06-26
4th of July Celebrations Across the County
San Diego Summer Events
Los Angeles Summer Events
Orange County Summer Events
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER THE CLOSING
What's Happening in San Diego - November 2018
What does it mean when a house is in foreclosure?
WHAT HOME BUYERS NEED TO KNOW WHEN MORTGAGE RATES RISE—EVEN JUST A FRACTION
MARKET COULD STABILIZE AS MORE HOMES ARE LISTED
YOUR FALL HOME MAINTENANCE CHECKLIST: 7 TASKS TO TACKLE
WHAT DOES FLOOD INSURANCE COVER?
INFOGRAPHIC: OVERCOMING REJECTION
INFOGRAPHIC: PET PROTECTION
IT PAYS TO BE A HOMEOWNER: HOME EQUITY SHOT UP IN JUST ONE YEAR
13 TIPS FOR HOME WILDFIRE PROTECTION
Closing Tips for Your Sellers
INFOGRAPHIC: TACKLING THE REMODEL
INFOGRAPHIC: HOMEBUYING MISTAKES
HOW TO PRICE A HOME IN A SELLERS' MARKET
6 WAYS TO LOSE AT NEGOTIATING A HOUSE PRICE
Title term CC&Rs: what does it mean?
What's Happening in San Diego - September 2018
How To Stage Shelves
BEFORE YOU CHOOSE A MORTGAGE LENDER, READ THESE TIPS
Click here to see ALL articles.